hi

hi

Monday, November 24, 2008

feisty

Just have a couple hundred words left on my essay. It is coming along quite nicely I must say. Found out some new things about Duchamp and I cross referenced them to make sure. Finished my Keanu portrait. I had to make the background black because it got so dirty but it is very striking, I'm excited for the critique. Finished my figure drawing assignment (the piece had to be no larger than 5"x7"). Mine is of Feist feasting on Faust (in honor of Thanksgiving it had to have something to do with the concept of a feast). Returned books. Yeah, it was a fairly productive day once I got down to-OH DANG I forgot to buy clay. Oops, well tomorrow. Tomorrow is my only school day and then I have free time for pretty much a full week. Lots of time to get cracking on my finals.

I left the apartment to quickly show Robin and Diana my feast picture and when I came back, Cece had left and locked the door. I figured I would only be gone for a few minutes so I didn't grab my keys or phone. D'oh! So I hung out with the girls for about an hour. Diana made some darling earrings for the sale and Robin made me some tea and they shared their ice cream with me. Lovely!

Finally, Thanksgiving. Took long enough getting here.

No comments: