hi

hi

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a new year starts


Tomorrow tomorrow! The first day of a new year of school! And Auntie Brynne is going to buy me lunch on Friday so that will rock.

Also the Time Based Arts festival begins next week. That will be interesting.

Slept in further than I normally do. It is my last day to sleep in till Wednesday. Have to get used to my three days of 6:45am alarm clocks.

Finished the second season of The Wire. Watched Jesus Camp, which is the scariest movie I have ever seen. It is about this Evangelical summer camp. The kids praise Bush, weep while begging for forgiveness, speaking in tongues, the whole nine yards. It greatly disturbed me. But after the movie I think the camp was shut down, it was far too radical.

Jim came over in the evening. We looked through that Men's Adventure book and did our usual chatting. He met Cecine. I made tuna melt sandwiches.

Finally got around to getting one of those newfangled laundry cards. No I no longer need quarters but fives, tens, and twenties. Why the machine doesn't take change or ones is beyond me.

No comments: