hi

hi

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ink under my nails, but not under my skin

On my feet all day. When I sat down to read I just went, "ahhhhh" and yoga helped unkink me further.

Printed my reworked plates. Did four (five if you count the test) of the Bigfoot one, four of the swampy lady one, and one test of the two people one. The bigfoot one looks great. The ghost image part left over from the first sugar lift turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Huzzah! The swamp lady got really abstract. It looks spooky but it doesn't have the face quality anymore. Weird. The two people one looks so screwed up. I don't have time to work on it more right now.

I also repressed my second litho color. I will be printing on Monday. Worked all through class. All 11-12:30 and 1:30 to 5 of it (and about fifteen minutes more).

Ate my Quizno's with Morgan during lunch. He was so jovial and talked about the manly methods of moustache growing (it includes smoking a cigar and standing with one leg on a chair and one elbow propped on your knee and the other on your hip). He will be in my figure drawing class next semester. Yay!

Read From Hell during my break. It does move a lot faster in the second half. Did "the crow" in yoga. So much balance stuff.

Lindsay has never seen The Triplets of Belleville! I think they have it in the Library's dvd collection. Can't believe she hasn't seen it. And she calls herself Toon! Bah!

Tomorrow is my painting critique. Have to finish the pieces up during my break. And make rice crispy treats for the class (because I am nice like that). Then all I have left are my Art History artists statement, my comic, printing, and a paper.

Seven class days left. This year sure went by quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have Lindsey watch the "So You Think You Can Dance" Triplets of Belleville dance on YouTube as a intro to the movie.