hi

hi

Monday, May 5, 2008

chocolate milk makes my day

Turns out the painting for Art History is due any time we want this week. Well, it is good that I have it done now. No worries while I work on the rest of it.

We had a test. I flubbed up the definition of odalisque, but I think my essay was in depth and I wrote enough about the pieces. I'm not too worried. I have no test anxiety in that class. She wants us to learn for us not learn for a test. One class remaining. We will look at our paintings and turn in a paper next class. And that is it for Art History.

Yoga was a lot of balance work. I'm not good at balance. Keep tipping all over the place.

It was a really beautiful and warm day today. Just had on a tee during my bike ride and all through class. Normally have a hoodie or a light jacket. Put all the windows open when I got home.

Took it easy.

Made a juice and ice cream run.

Today is Ibanez's birthday. He is four. Tomorrow is Jeanette's birthday. She is fabulous.

I watched David Lynch's Blue Velvet today. Kyle Maclachlan sure is a cutey but that movie made me really uncomfortable and weirded out. Really strange and horrible. Not made or performed badly, just the people and situations within it are quite...yeah.

Got about halfway done with my portrait of Karen. I don't know if I can get four done. I will have to finish that one tomorrow and start on a fourth but I don't get home till late on Wednesday. Hmmn. Oh well. I'll see how it goes.

Lindsay let me have some of her chocolate milk. She is wonderful like that.

I'm making a good working pace. I just need to make time for printing.

I've been reading Hugh Laurie's The Gunseller. I'm only about a chapter and a half in and I am loving it. They haven't changed the lingo in it to the American versions so that is great (IE: changing Philosopher's Stone to Sorcerer's Stone). Lovely little story. I'm keeping up with my New Year's resolution to read more.

No comments: