hi

hi

Saturday, April 26, 2008

dressed like a villain

Feel much better, my cough is even starting to subside. That is good.

Even managed to get up early and get to school on time to print out the handouts for my presentation. I rock! I had extra time in fact so I called mom and we chatted.

My presentation, I think, went well. Stuttered a little bit but I always do. Had lots of material and knew what I was going over and showed a nice bit of Mirrormask. This was one of the few classes where we were there up until the last minute. Squeezed a lot out of it.

Left my keycard at home so I had to go get it. I am getting sick of my commute. I love biking and totally plan to continue to do it, I would just like a break. Or not have so many double bike trips.

Work went really quick. Had to locate my OTHER broom. I left out extra toilet paper because I'm sure there will be more people coming and going in the studios than normal over the weekend and coming week. Matt gave me a scare when I was changing the trash. I was in my head not paying attention and he went "boo" and I said a swear and he laughed. JERK FACE. Chatted with Andy who is doing these spectacular abstract paintings. Morgan is up to his normal Morganity. That dude is awesome.

Almost done with Rent Girl. Mostly reading it just because I heard so many females loathed it. It just seems like a sort-of cut and paste story. Nothing too original or ground breaking yet. Has its moments but meh.

Took yet another nap with Ibanez when I got home. I don't think I am low on iron, just low on sleep.

I didn't have much motivation to work in the evening. I am giving myself this time to recover from illness. And to ponder how to wear my trench to optimize awesome.

No comments: