hi

hi

Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's this? Simon Pegg without Nick Frost?

Back into a full swing of doing nothing. Well, that is not true. I did go outside.

Woke up, got out of bed, grabbed volume two of Scott Pilgrim, went back to bed and finished it. It was really hard to get out of bed this morning. I was so relaxed. I'm looking forward to going back into it in a few minutes. Mmmm.

Scott Pilgrim has really sucked me in. It moves so fast. Okay it introduces a lot of characters but they fit nicely in a strange way. I wish I didn't breeze through the volumes so fast, but they are cheap so it's all good.

I went to Starbucks because I had to write out some things. And read in a different, distraction free place. It was nice. Had my standard coffee shop drink (a tall caramel steamer).

It hailed lightly this morning.

Sort of killed time with the rest of the day. Lindsay and I went out to eat at West Cafe. We both had the meatloaf meal. It was a little dry. Then we went to see Run Fatboy Run, the new Simon Pegg movie. It was a cute flick. I don't think I will see it again though. Mom will probably rent it in the future. It had a nice ending, not to perfect. The kid was adorable.

There was a weird man yelling in the park when we walked back from Fox Tower.

Lindsay went out to her regular club tonight (her friend is painting live along with a light show). Just me and the cat and Project Runway.

No comments: