hi

hi

Monday, March 24, 2008

there goes my face

A day to do nothing. What a wonderful day! Okay I've been doing a great deal of nothing but this is the 3rd day off. It isn't just a weekend any more! Yayy, whoo!

Lindsay painting on her backdrop. I slept in. I watched Project Runway and Little Children. I was vastly mistaken as to what I thought Little Children was about. I'm glad it wasn't about what I thought it was but the real plot, once I knew it wasn't that, unfolded a very little originality. Characters sought redemption, they figured out where they needed to be, found truth, stopped the lies...and so on and so forth. The only thing that really made the movie was the casting and the narration. Kate Winslet was pretty and subtle, Patrick Wilson was also pretty and subtle (so happy that he is cast as Night Owl), and everyone else did a great job. It required subtle performances and it got that, the script just wasn't worth the casts talent.

Munched on food throughout the day. Food included a salad! Wow!

Ended the night with Lindsay testing out the light show. The lights and color started to melt my face off in a very psychedelic way.

Now I am watching Life On Mars. British cop show with John Simms (the Master in the new series of Doctor Who). It has time travel.

No comments: