hi

hi

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

visitor from the North

Yay! Soon, very soon, I am going to Union Station to see Llyw! He is visiting till Thursday.

Because of his visit I spent the day cleaning up my place and getting things in order. Didn't take that long really but it is such a big difference. My room has room. The kitchen doesn't have dished filling the sink. The bathroom doesn't have cat hair over everything. Really amazing!

Did a quick grocery and bank run. The lady at Fred Meyer's was really nice about bagging my things so they would work with my bike baskets. The people at Safeway suck at bagging. They have no clue and just stuff things together. Boooo Safeway! Go nice girl at Fred Meyer's. You rock!

Finished off my meat for dinner. It cooked up nicely and I did it all by myself.

Life on Mars is a very interesting show thus far. It is a little extreme with how bad the 70's police are but still funny.

So yeah, going to meet Llyw at the station at 9. Might take him to the Roxy after for some grub. Or come back here and watch the light show. Don't know. Don't have any real plans for what to do in the next couple days...we will just wander around and I'll pretend I know what I'm doing and where I am taking him. Ha.

Wow it got dark quick.

No comments: