hi

hi

Monday, November 5, 2007

ZZZ's times three

Oh boy, it is getting harder and harder to wake up for my Monday classes and to stay away through them all.

Art History had a small snafu with the projector (hey guess what, you know that warning about replacing a bulb that has been popping up for the past two weeks? They meant it) and there was some shuffling and we ended up in the computer lab. Took some good notes but then my eyes just closed...then opened and I had no idea what she was now talking about. Damn!

That lecture was followed by another lecture. This one about color theory. Sally gave us all Butterfingers (left over from Halloween) but even that sugar was not enough. I stayed awake but my focus was shot. Blah blah blah, color theory is so boring. At least our color wheel can be non-wheel.

Ate some of Yo's soup for lunch. YUM. Ate it all up.

Time Arts had my third lecture for the day; about the different kinds of microphones. We also watched La Jetée, which 12 Monkeys is based after. Very surreal and trippy with an excellent score. I loved how even though it was still images through out, it still had movement. Like 12 Monkeys better but this was really inspiring.

Then we moved on to our video projects. Mine is all done. Wheee!

Rode home in the dark, not dusk. Did my laundry. Watched television. Yay that Heroes is finally looking to be getting into the action now. After what, six episodes? So tired, time to give in to my days desires and sleep.

No comments: