hi

hi

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

stop! nap time

Enjoyed a killer nap this afternoon when I got back from class. Just crawled into bed when I got home and passed out for an hour. So good. Still recovering from odd recent lack of sleep. I exercise everyday and still I don't get enough sleep. Well, I can snooze till 9 tomorrow.

Finished my monochromatic and complimentary shapes projects for Digital Tools. Now I just have to do anagulous and one of my own choice. Should be done on time. Sweet.

We had a substitute in Drawing because Arvie is out sick. He looked a little like John Cusack/my old boss Mike. I was all ready to blog complaining about his first assignment but actually it went pretty well. It is understandable, I think, that when a teacher tells you to spend 45 minutes trying to draw a perfect circle that a person would be mighty peeved at what seems to be a rudimentary assignment. Also an impossible one as no one can really draw a perfect circle. We were reviewing them against a light blow up of a perfect circle and Daniel came sort of close actually. We only got through five circles compared to the blowup when the bulb burnt out and the substitute (I think his name was Peter) let out a swear. So we eyed all the rest of the circles. Kat wrote "perfect circle" on her circle. Har har. After lunch we drew the new installation. I had no energy for it so it did not turn out that well. The new installation is hella trippy. I wonder if I can grab a photo of it.

Biking home was hell. So tired.

After my nap I watched Chasing Amy. A little crude at times but I did enjoy it. A good little relationship flick about how if you don't listen you will totally miss the honesty within the person you love.

Then watched House with Sean. Great episode. But now I wanna snooze. Sleep in! Whoo!

No comments: