hi

hi

Monday, October 1, 2007

one hour photo my TOOKUS

Due to the fuzziness of my TV I can't quite read the subtitles on Heroes. So what exactly is the whole deal with the twins. Crossing the border for the cure and what not? I think I can figure it out on my own but I'm not sure. Both Heroes AND Prison Break both ended with a "whats in the box?" ending. Prison Break has the likelihood of being a part of anatomy from Sarah or LJ (box big enough for a head but I sure hope not). Heroes is, uhm? I dunno...photos? I like Peters new haircut and the fact he has amnesia so he can't remember what a wuss he was. Can't wait for more Sylar, yaaay! Claire descendant of Kensei perhaps? Har har, the Haitian got Mohinder. And I hope Claire smacks that flying kid. Hes outside her window in the middle of the night, that's creepy.

Dropped my film off at Rite Aid at 7:50am.

Review and first exam in Art History today. Knew the importance and era all the pieces were from, just not uhm..the titles. Well, I made up for some of my lack of knowledge with lots of fun facts. I don't feel much panic/fear over it. Felt it went quite well and now I know how she tests (I'll study names a bit better).

After test went to Rite Aid to pick up film at 10:40am. They said the film was really wound tight and they had to go get a special tool to open it.

Went to class without the film that I would be printing that day. Listened to lecture about balance and rhythm. Got back my color assignment (B) and my previous photo assignment (also a B, argh!). Looked over old prints for good examples of line, value, and texture. Went to lunch.

Ate at Hot Lips with Cidney. Blackberry Soda is goood.

Went to Rite Aid at 12:50 for film. Said they couldn't get it open and they were sorry. Biked to Pro Photo Supply on 19th & Marshall and dropped it off. They said it would be ready tomorrow. Argghh. I don't like being behind when I don't have to be. Probably have to put in some extra darkroom time this weekend so I don't get marked down for lack of creativity again.

At least at the end of long Monday there is Time Arts! Whee! My animation looked pretty cool and I have an idea the teacher seemed happy about for my next animation. I really like that class, the people are nice and fun to talk to and Rose Bond gives us a wee bit of a break if our work isn't picture perfect. We are learning new techniques and she gives us a little leeway with that. I feel that I should be better in the darkroom, I don't know why I'm not.

Grr Rite Aid. They should have given me some free candy in apology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mohinder intentionally told the Haitian he was working for "The Company" to get the Haitian to escape and come back to work for "The Good Side," Claire's dad and Mohinder. That was a bluff.