hi

hi

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I needs the moneys

House is on in 40 minutes. Whoo House!

Brr cold cold day. Brought my big coat and hat and scarf and was plenty toasty for the most part (hands still nippy). No rain during my commute but certainly a lot after.

The power went out twice in Digital Tools. Thankfully I had saved before each power outage so I didn't loose anything. First time was a close call though. My video got all screwed up as I was saving it so I will be starting from scratch. Oh well. Jim lost a lot of stuff due to the outages. There is a lot of construction going on all over Portland. I had to bike through it later today, bah!

Drawing was two point perspective. Okay it is a little more complex than the doodle I did on my arm. Michael, Mollie and I all sat around the Jamison Square Fountain drawing the surrounding buildings. I fashioned a hat out of my scarf as I had lent my hat to Mollie (who has really closely cropped hair). My drawing was very minimal and lightly pencilled in. Drawing geometry is hard!

These Red Bull people were giving out free Red Bull to students during lunch. I grabbed one to give to Lindsay later on.

Got my film from Pro Photo Supply. See Rite Aid, it can be done!

I need a job, I'm not anywhere near any trouble amounts in money lacking I just know it is time to go about getting a job so that I won't be really stressed later on when I need to get a job because I have no money. I am applying at the temp agency Lindsay works through, rode down to the office to make my presence known. Lots of construction zone navigating, uhhg. And it turned out I had to apply online FIRST and then they will call me and schedule a meeting. They said something about needing seven years experience but I don't know the specifics. We will see how it goes.

Stopped in at some stores trying to find the key piece to my Halloween costume. No luck.

Lounged, ate spaghetti with sauce that Sean made and gave me some of the remainder from. Good sauce, just needs to be put through the blender.

House in 30!

No comments: