hi

hi

Friday, October 5, 2007

night rider versus pizza

Just got back from the Friday Art Film night at PNCA. Again, weird movies I didn't quite get or understand. The first was a Japanese film about uhm small terrorist groups I think. The guy gave us a heads up for some lewd behavior. The scene he warned us about took place about two-thirds of the way through. He should have warned us about all the other gratuitous lewd scenes that took place one after another and were really uncomfortable to watch/badly acted. I didn't enjoy that film. The next one was Mirror by Andrei Tarkovsky. I loved some of imagery in it but I didn't quite get it as a whole till the very end. Beautiful and rather spooky. Not next week but the week after the movie guy will bring in Delicatessen, as per my request. And there might be a horror night later on in the month, that will be fun! These art films aren't quite my thing but I'll continue to go to support it. I know I'll see something amazing and not like I have any other plans.

Slept in. Worked on animation while watching Shaun of the Dead. I'm now at about 22/45 frames done. Another movie on Sunday should do it.

I left the place at around 4:40 to go to PNCA. I locked my bike up at the school and ran into Noel.

I was planing to meet Lindsay after her job and walk about and take photos, Noel joined us. We looked into a yarn shop (fabulous!) and a used/vintage clothing shop. Both places were fine with me taking photos and I think I got some great shots. There were some fabulous pieces of clothing in Ray's Ragtime (the vintage shop) but nothing for my Halloween costume. At 5:45 we split from Lindsay, Noel and I were both going back to PNCA for clubs.

It was good walking and biking weather. Really loving this night riding thing. Going to the beach tomorrow. Wheee!

Lindsay and Brandon are watching Big Trouble, I think I'll go join them and work on my animation a bit. Lots of movies today.

No comments: