hi

hi

Monday, September 3, 2007

as I said before

Lots of slacking done yesterday, lots of sitting around. David popped in for a bit and we chatted. He is volunteering for the Time-Based Art Festival, and I kind of want to volunteer as well but I don't want to over burden myself. He said there is a performance where three nights in a row a group of people read and act out The Great Gatsby in its entirety. I will see some shows through PNCA so even if I don't volunteer I will be part of it (audience wise). During the orientations they talked about how PNCA is one of the few (if only) schools that weaves its curriculum around a major world-wide art exhibition like this. Exiting! And it all starts tomorrow.

Went over to Sean's and ate chicken and corn then we (Sean, Mike, and I) watched Breakfast on Pluto.

No comments: