hi

hi

Thursday, January 26, 2012

the show had a character named Oregon, though it wasn't her real name

Worked on the lighting set up. Dad rigged an old door to rest at a diagonal, so it would catch the light, but not lay flat in such a manner that the camera shadow would show up in the photos. Anyway, worked on taking pictures and stuff, but I need to do it when the lighting is better, and not so late in the afternoon.

Did my laundry. Put my laundry away, instead of leaving it in the basket. Well I put most of it away. Slowly tidying things up. Need to do more tidying. My rooms a bit of a mess.

It is a good thing that British shows have so few episodes. Really easy to watch whole seasons and not feel like you've lost that much time to them. Been enjoying Fresh Meat. Though now I've watched it all. Time to get cracking on other stuff then. Yup.

No comments: