hi

hi

Saturday, January 28, 2012

but Holly loves me

Watched the American version of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...and I'm going to be one of those "I liked the original" types. Sure it was good, but it was sort of..by the books good. Exactly the type of film making you'd expect from Fincher. Well shot, good actors, tense scenes. I think Rapace was the better Lisbeth Salander. Mara played her a little too vulnerable. Also I think it was a little bit kinder than the Swedish original. Less brutal, if one would think that is possible.

Had tea and doughnut while I waited for mom to come home. We watched a very weird episode of Portlandia. It does have some good scenes, but it is a bit stretching for the humor in this second season.

Did my nails. Kept the fire warm. Mom went to see One For the Money with Celia. I stayed home.

Another sad sack day. Guhh. How does time just go on like this? Totally bizarre.

No comments: