hi

hi

Thursday, November 10, 2011

itchy again, what the hey

Yaaay got to school and stayed awake all day. Though the first couple hours were a trial. Dad made me lunch, which was totally awesome.

In Illustrator, we went over how to do 3D and perspective grid stuff. I wish I brought headphones, it is hard to focus in that quiet class room.

Flash was a work day. I worked. Got the major techniques sorted. I left early to get to the video meeting. The green screen room wasn't booked. Oops. Found Angelo. Then Tiffany. Then Anya and Jeremy. The club meeting was spent doing some film stuff for a promo video for the club. The ball isn't happening as it seems. Oh well.

Now that it is daylight savings time, I don't drive home with the sun in my eyes. Yippe!

Chicken, potatoes, and beans for dinner. Watched telly. Now I shall sleep. I need it.

Todays Portrait Is: Christopher Eccleston.

No comments: