hi

hi

Friday, November 11, 2011

come on little car, you can do it!

Got up with time to study. Which I sort of did. Glanced at the notes a bit. Ate oatmeal. Drank tea.

I left on time, but unfortunately there was road construction of some unknown nature, so I had to backtrack towards Silverdale and get on the freeway. My car doesn't like being forced into high speeds and sustaining them. Well, sometimes it is quite good. Today it wasn't so good. Very jumpy. Had some trouble shifting and stuff. My car needs to be able to get me to the Bay Area next year, as it is the plan to crash at Nathan's and look for work. But that is a low of high speed driving, and I fear my car having a fit part of the way there. Hmmmn.

In class we did a quick review and then took the test. I got a 96%! Only missed two, which I'm fine with. Back in class we looked at more stuff about scene blocking with scattered characters.

Headed home, and once again I had to take the detour. My car does not like going 60 and then going up hills. Poor thing.

Heloed haul up some wood.

Dinner was delicious! Fish with mushroom sauce and a side of peas, carrots, and potatoes. Yummeh.

Did my laundry. Did my nails. Messed up my nails, so I did them again.

Todays Portrait Is: David Tennant.

No comments: