hi

hi

Saturday, October 15, 2011

lab time

Friday! A day to sleep in. Which I did. Ahhh. Had a strudel for breakfast with some tea. Watched Community with dad later on in the day. Pop made a delicious burger for lunch.

Then I headed to school to work on my homework. Got the illustration stuff all finished. I am slowly getting it, though remember where certain things are is tricky. Then I live traced the type I designed for Odd Owl. I'm not quite sure how to smooth out the text right now, or if I should trace the text with the pen tool. It is a bit uneven and I want it to be crisper. Then spent an hour trying to find good Flash tutorials. Teacher is so lame at teaching. Uhg. I'm a good, quick, intuitive learner. And I am familiar with tons of programs. It shows how backwards she is that I can't even follow her tutelage. Fuh!

Got home at around 9pm. Watched Fringe. Ate some left overs. Think I'll go to bed now. Got a big day tomorrow. Lots of stuff to do and all that.

Todays Portrait Is: Sylvia Plath.

No comments: