hi

hi

Monday, September 5, 2011

summer is running out

My stomach has been acting up, all though I had a big full dinner so that should be good for digesting.

Soaked up a wee bit of sun on the lawn. Read. Ate candy.

Walked down to the valley with ma and pa. We got down to the valley floor and then Holly emerged from the forest. She followed us much later than we were expecting her to. She rolled over and we gave her tons of pets. She is such a good dog.

Dinner was a course of salad and then salmon and rice with apple pie for dessert! Mmmm!

It was a nice day. Went by fast. Need to spend more time in the sun. Gotta get the freckles while I can.

We watched an episode of Doctor Who and then mom went to sleep.

Now I'm working on getting further ahead with portraits. Finishing up my fourth right now.

Todays Portrait Is: Sigourney Weaver.

No comments: