hi

hi

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

reading rules

This is my 1,601st post. So many.

It was a nice great fantastic day. I helped mom haul down some chairs. We are opening up space here and there. Three of my four shelves are now in the upstairs general area, as well as a desk set up. I need to paint the desk because it has old stuff drawn on it. Now I can move my books back to their proper spot: on display. Two months and my stuff is still mostly in boxes. But books are a start. Then clothes. So much stuff cycling in and out.

I spent a lot of the day reading. Dance with Dragons got to a pretty awesome bit and I just couldn't stop reading. Lounged in the sun, still didn't burn. Dad and mom read as well.

My ankle has been hurting me majorly. Don't know how I messed it up.

Todays Portrait Is: Douglas Adams.

No comments: