hi

hi

Thursday, August 4, 2011

drawing day

Spent a good part of the good sunshine of the day indoors working on portraits. Want to get ahead so that when my teeth come out, I don't have to worry about doing portraits. Right now I am covered up till the 8th. Want to be good till the 15th or so. I've returned to pencil and pen and the portraits actually reflect a certain increase in skill that is to be expected at the 215 portrait count. Eyes are still tricky.

Read a bit in the sun. Mom made delicious soup. So You Think You Can Dance was excellent. Did a few more portraits later on. Authors are good portrait subjects because they'll often have useful pictures to use for reference.

I'm really wasting these days though. Not meeting any sort of goal. Still haven't finished that quilt. Damn you Internet, why are you so entertaining!

Todays Portrait Is: Margaret Atwood.

No comments: