hi

hi

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

portrait work day

Just had some tea for breakfast, as there was no bread with which to make toast. Had some ramen with egg and Sunny D later. And I worked on portraits. Got the first three days of June up. Then whipped out Dolph Lundgren, Errol Flynn, Steve McQueen, and Harrison Ford. Watched Supernatural. I've watched, like, 11 episodes today. It is easily devoured.

Ma brought home takeout for dinner. Wrote up a card. Went on walkies with mom. Wrote up a "to pack" list for the upcoming two week vacation. Two weeks! On the road! Utah!

With dinner dispatched, I returned to drawing. Tim Minchin. Mitch Hedberg. John Hodgman. Still have quite a few to do and auto queue. Normally I don't say which ones are coming up, but since the amount of posting that will get done on my vacation will be spotty, I figured I might as well pimp the upcoming Portraits. They will be set to autopost, so continue checking Portraitoday.

Todays Portrait Is: Jason Statham.

No comments: