hi

hi

Saturday, May 22, 2010

troll boogers






Spent a lot of the day dozing in the car. I think I was in the car more than out of it, actually.

I thought I had slept in, when actually I got up at 8am. Hard to tell how much you have been sleeping when the bed is uncomfortable. Hot cocoa while I looked at Sister Wendy. Mum and Deanne picked up garbage from the shore.

Left Pulali Point at 9:30am. Napped a little bit on the way home. Showered. Put a pretty face on.

Then out the door, towards, Bainbridge, and off to Seattle to see Nathan's whatever thingy at the symposium for under graduate stuff at University of Washington. We missed the ferry my minutes, so I put my feet up and took a nap. The ferry ride went quick, as I pretty much slept through it all and woke up on the way to the parking garage. Mom and Dad bickered about parking. Their bickering puts me on edge and that doesn't make me the warmest person to be around.

Nathan didn't tell us his presentation was at noon, right when it started. We thought any old time would be good. So we missed the main meat. His board was impressive. Well it had impressive words and a long two line title. Didn't have much to add to the matter, so I wandered around looking at the bad, poorly labeled art on the walls. I saw a classmate from Olympic College. He grew a mustache.

Nathan, Rubie, and Chad went off to Tacoma to meet about the Italy whatever, and Ma, Pa, and myself went to Dick's Drive In! Burgers, fries, and milk shake oh my! Then we went to the Fremont Bridge Troll. Whoo! Never been before.

Dad insisted we try to find the Scandinavian Bakery. Unfortunately it was closed for business. Got to the ferry and parked for the 5:30 to Bremerton. I stuck around in the car, and mom and dad went out and about. They came back with Averie! Who was headed out on the other ferry. Wonderful to see my cousin. Whooo!

Then we got on the ferry, and I dozed for the ride, and continued napping all the way back to Seabeck. Had some dinner. Watched the season finale of Community. Now to get a good night sleep, and do something tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments: