hi

hi

Thursday, March 25, 2010

post office blues

Got the posters sorted out. Picked 8 to go to Luckey's in Eugene and 16 for my own private collection. The first trip to the Post Office contained buying a box to put the large posters in, and mailing the tube. I got booted out of the line on the first pass because I didn't have the tube taped and since the box wasn't big enough, I had to find stuffing for it. On the second pass I got the tube mailed and box paid for. Then, in the pouring rain, I returned home to use the left over packing peanuts and wadded paper to secure the posters. The box got soggy on the trip, but the posters were fine. It took forever to find the packing tape. The ride back to the Post Office was clear.

On the first pass, it turned out I wrote the TO and FROM on the top in the wrong places and was booted to rewrite them on a piece of paper that the lady taped on. She was really nice about all my mistakes though. Now I know better. Some 250 posters are on their way to San Fransisco right now. Hurrah!

Spent the rest of the day doing nothing. Figures the sucky weather comes when I don't have to work. Now Thursday is gone. Friday..then Saturday...then Sunday. Then my Spring Break is over. Dang.

No comments: