hi

hi

Monday, September 7, 2009

mmm food

Last night was really fun. After District 9, Adam bought a bottle of bubbly and we popped it open and watched Hot Fuzz. Katie came back and fell asleep between us on the couch. It was cute. At around 3 I went to sleep. Adam had to catch an early flight so he was gone before I regained consciousness.

As I was sorting out my muddled thoughts, Jay asked if I wanted to get brunch. I said sure and at 12:30 I got on my bike and went to the other side. The place, Jam, had a line. Inside was cozy and the waitstaff was friendly. Service was a little slow but I was in no hurry. I ordered hash browns with cheddar and bacon. Classes and assignments were discussed. It was a wonderful brunch. I finished my plate off entirely. Jay didn't have her femlans packaged. We rode across the Hawthorne bridge together and parted ways at the other side.

I'm almost done with Revelation and I took a little bit of a bite out of the Narrative image packet. Long weekends get wasted a lot easier than short ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Portland. Sounds like Trill's having fun.

JS