hi

hi

Thursday, August 27, 2009

mm smells like blue

I tried to renew my library books but turns out I had to renew my number and account information in person. So it was time for a walk.

Walking sucks. It doesn't take all that long but biking is just so fast and effortless.

Serenity said that if I had just said I was me on the phone, they would have updated my information that way. Oh well. I needed to get stuff from Safeway anyway.

Picked up Drano for the sink clog and one of those blue 2000 flushes things for the toilet (it gets moldy and icky really quick). Fresh groceries were procured. Mmm granny smith apples.

Bought a Street Roots from the Safeway guy. Accidentally called his dog Balthazar when his name is really Gilgamesh. Now I know for sure! Next time. It's a really sweet dog. I should get the guy's name as well. Very nice fellow.

Took the streetcar back.

Dishes were put away. Katie cleaned the area under the sink. Our apartment is really coming together! Just need to tidy and vacuum. Now people might want to visit.

Did two loads of laundry. Jeans in one washer, everything else in the other. Now I'm ready for school with cool duds.

I wore my new makeup look out and about today. Terry gave me a compliment.

There's a show of faculty art at school. We have such an impressive faculty we have. The painting department has probably the strongest talent.

I'm doing okay at cooking for myself. Oatmeal and tea for breakfast, tuna sandwich and orange juice for lunch, Alfredo sauce pasta and chocolate milk for dinner, and an apple and some M&Ms for dessert. Go me!

My computer needs a rebooting. It freezes at least once a day. As long as I take it easy, it does fine. I downgraded the theme from Vista to Classic. It looks old but it's running a lot more smooth without all the graphics.

No comments: