hi

hi

Saturday, August 29, 2009

bored bored bored

Got up and showered and fed and dressed all before 11am! And then I spent the rest of the day incredibly, totally bored. I practiced several different makeup looks. Watched TV. Looked at comics.

My keys were buried under the mail in the mail basket. The mail was lying flat so I didn't notice.

Luna is restless because Katie is house sitting at her sisters. She meows and rolls over and when I go to pet the darn kitty, she dashes off!

I need to find more creative meals. So much pasta and alfredo. What was I eating before? Need to get some soup in a can.

Only a few days left in summer. Thank god. I want school to staaaart!

Watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Nonstop beautiful cinematography and great casting. It's interesting watching a movie where you know how it will end from the start. All the tension is in the when and how. No mystery, just antici...pation.



No comments: