hi

hi

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pew pew pew! take that tv screen!

Last night I watched two episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The first two of the first season. Because Karen is watching it and what Karen does, I have to do. It is cheesy and awesome.

Went over to Chris' today. Well, watched an episode of Buffy in the morning to start me off. Mom dropped me by his place at 11:30. Snacked on snacks. Drank pop. Watched Galaxy Quest. We were trying to find something to watch and landed on VH1 or MTV or something. A show with lame clips and moron commentary. So we whipped out the nerf gun and played a little game. Everytime you got a moron in the head with the nerf dart, you got a point! We played for an hour. Chris beat me by a point after 10 rounds. I want a nerf gun of my own, though it isn't as fun without a TV to shoot. I don't think it would stick to my wall.

Ma Peeler made orange chicken and rice for dinner and I gobbled up two helpings.

When 8 rolled around I just had to watch So You Think You Could Dance? To preserve Chris' manliness, we only watched the dancing and we switched to Aliens on AMC when that wasn't going on. Aliens rocks. So awesome.

So yeah, just spent the day on a different couch watching different TV. Chris says he plans a little road trip this summer so I might see him in a month.

I think I am returning to Portland this Sunday.

No comments: