hi

hi

Sunday, June 14, 2009

back to 'beck

Cold. Brrr. Misty. Brr. Again, thought I slept in but no such luck. Dad made a big racket while making oatmeal.

Grumpy start. Took a shower in the small little shower booth. No conditioner. Dad made some pancakes and bacon. I stole one of moms pancakes from right under her nose. Ha!

No one went for a kayak trip. I think mom and dad went biking for a little while. Last night we watched Flight of the Concords. Mom loved it. Celia stopped by for a little bit in the morning. We set her up with some coffee and snacks. Auntie and I walked and talked and looked at silly videos on the Internet.

She left in her truck to go home and we packed things up. Well by we I mean mom and dad. I didn't help much. I got real lazy, as I do.

Packed up, headed out. Listened to the radio, snacked. Swung by Grandparent's to return their vegetable plate. Returned their plate. Played with Grandpa's new remote control helicopter. I was able to land it a lot better than dad, though I did hit some trees. We all checked our blood pressure. Mine was 129/60 or something. A place that was good enough to still eat bacon. Yay!

And back we went. Dad and I unloaded, mom put away what we unloaded.

We installed the digital TV converter. In getting nice, clear channels we ended up with only getting Fox and a Fox weather channel. Well, we can still watch So You Think You Can Dance. That is all I care about.

Nathan came over for dinner and after dinner board games. Salmon, beans, and rice jambalaya. After dinner, we all played a round of Carcassonne. Nathan won, I came in second. Mom third, dad fourth. Mom kept drawing rode tiles. Nathan just cleaned up real good.

Mom and pop went to bed. Nathan and I watched a few Look Around You episodes. Hilarious.

I feel weirdly light headed now. I think I'll go to sleep.

No comments: