hi

hi

Thursday, June 18, 2009

lamaclaga: pedersen family slang for horse play

Did I mention that the helmet I have worn for two years looks like this:

Well it does. So awesome. I love it.

I am just zoom zooming through Buffy. I officially love its campy goodness.

Rubie came over today! Yay for Rubie! Ma, Nate, Rubie, and myself took a walk to the end of the driveway. On the way we picked berries. One bush had berries that all had worms in them. According to Nathan at least, he may have just told us that and stuffed his gob.

Holly lost her ball.

Nathan and I sword fought with sword ferns. He won the first few battles but then I got a chunk of fern stem and just beat him with that all the way back. Hahah!

Mom and I played Nate and Rubie in a game of Bocce Ball. It was close but we won 16-12.

After the game, Nate and I chased each other with the squirt guns. I got a few good shots in. We played till his broke. Heheh.

Exhausted after the lamaclaga, I watched more Buffy. Nate and Rubie left for Star Trek. We all settled in for a low key rest of the day sort of day.

So yeah. So You Think You Can Dance. HOW COULD THEY ELIMINATE MAX?? He was AWESOME. And cute and talented. Max or Kupono? It should have been Kupono. I can't believe it. That sucks. Booo!!

Bought my ticket. Back in Portland at 7:00pmish on Sunday.

No comments: