hi

hi

Thursday, April 23, 2009

rumbly in my belly

12:30 already? Oh they day just went by.

Woke up early and sat around on the computer while waiting for things to happen.

Left at 10:30 to get paper. Bought 13 large sheets of Stonehenge paper, which later turned out to be twice as much because I misunderstood what a "half sheet" was. Now I can do twice as many prints! Or do the amount I was thinking of and save the paper (that was Karen's suggestion, been thinking about it more actually even though I blew it off a little when she first suggested it which was mean. I think I've been more mean lately. Maybe stress, maybe irregular eating habits).

Printmaking was half productive but half counterproductive. I have my transfers and stencils cut and ready. All that is good to go. I just had a lot of trouble getting the flat color to work. In the end, after about an hour or twos worth of effort and piles of newsprint, I decided to nix the idea of a flat background and just go for the stripes and Luna design. Yeah, I'm doing Luna art. Actually people really did my representation of her and her recent weight gain.

It was mellow. Had a mellow little lunch in the library. Talked to Jim. Worked on my cube.

I got some silkscreen ink on my favorite shirt but I caught it just in time and washed it off. I just changed into my yoga shirt for the rest of the day.

Yoga was nice but my tummy was hungry.

Gabe made lamb thing. It was tasty.

I did two loads of laundry, now I am set on clean tees and pants and everything else. Hurray!

Finished Arrested Development. Yeah I liked it but it got so disjointed in the end. Now I have to put my laundry away if I wish to sleep in my bed tonight.

Oh, I also entered a couple things into the Illustration Juried show. I totally failed at how to submit things though.

No comments: