hi

hi

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it begins

Got four panels done on my comic! All I need to do is ink, yeah! Four is a big step. I just boiled down what would have been two pages into four panels. Rock on! And they are freaking TINY so yeah. Hope the print alright. Just have to keep plugging away at them.

Today was better. Math was spent trying to figure out two more constructions. One to do with finding a perpendicular line with a floating point and the other was about finding the...other point that means perfect balancing. Or something. Oh I think there was a third. Anyway, that was that. I finished my digital piece in the first break.

Student council was uneventful. Talked to Carla to try and sort out Modern Dance stuff. Ate the soup and rice. I just watched telly and farted around for the next hour and a half.

We only critiqued in class today. Joe has fluish symptoms. I went first and it was relatively painless. People liked it. Thought it was groovy. Karen's was really nice. Jen's was embryonic. Urusla was amazing. There were groovy things about. We got out at 4:10 so I went to Trader Joe's. Bought Emergen-c, can's of chili and soup, pasta, pasta sauce, juice, and some sweeties.

Gabe is crashing at our place for a few days while he moves into his new apartment. We hung out and watched Breaking Bad while I worked on my comic and ate Trader Joe-Os. Four panels!!

Productive. The comic part isnt so bad once I have thumbnails.

No comments: