hi

hi

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I know it is a cliche but snow does bite!

Oof what a day.

First I had a poor nights sleep.
Second I had to get up at 8am for a meeting.
Third it was freaking snowing! Snow! Like coming down.
Fourth I missed the meeting due to a scheduling mishap and that pissed me off so I took a nap.
Fifth class was called off because Joe had to take his daughter to the hospital.
And, finally, sixth I had a tiff with Chelsey. We talked later and sorted some long standing things out. Foxy boxing solves every girl problem I tell you.

I medicated with chocolate and a trashy women's magazine. After I finished my prints (they don't look too shabby) I read aloud from it to entertain the other girls working. It is so horrible. So hilarious. I feel sorry for all the PhD's that give advice to it.

Prints done with a day to spare. Math done. Only thing left is that comic. During the break tomorrow I am going to finish the digital project yeah!

Gabe made spaghetti and meatballs (balled by hand) for dinner. We watched QI. I lay on the floor seeking attention. I didn't get it.

No comments: