hi

hi

Monday, December 22, 2008

three computers later

Listening to the Kaiser Chiefs. Awesome group, yeah yeah.

Well, we are officially snowed in. 10 inches in the morning and about 13-15 now. The forecast says snow snow snow.

Nathan, Rubie, and I played in the snow. We sledded and threw snowballs. We tried to start a snowman but it was just too fluffy and Mom called us in for breakfast anyway so we dropped that project. Nathan made a Nutella, JetPuff, Banana, and Jelly sandwich. Uhhg. I had bacon with no maple bar attached.

Mom, Rubie, and I played shrinky dinks. I made a little necklace and another piece for my final for Science Friction. Mom made some nice renditions of covers from magazines. Rubie drew some lovely flowers and whatnot. I drew a portrait of Rubie and Nathan. The one of Rubie was much nicer.

Then I scanned my shrinky dink final.
Then I emailed it to my account to try and make a .pdf of it.
Then I went on moms computer to make a .pdf.
Then I went on dads computer to make a .pdf.
Then I made a .pdf.
Then I emailed it to myself and uploaded it to Homeroom on my computer.
Turned in with 20 minutes to spare!

We frolicked in the snow some more. All of us went to see if someone dared to deliver the newspaper. Holly tagged along, stumbling through the very deep snow. I played Snow Zombies and attacked Nathan and he threw me into a drift. I charged him again and tackled him into the snow. All the while I was going, "GGRRRAARRRHHH!!!". Lots of fun and I very much enjoyed getting into dry jeans after that.

We watched Waterhorse. A charming, if stereotypical, kid's movie about Nessie. Nice effects and some lovely shots of the Loch.

I don't think I have enough shrinky dinks to last this snow pile.

No comments: