hi

hi

Thursday, December 25, 2008

escape from seabeck

Ohh, I should not have just watched The Cell. I'll probably have nightmares or at the very least, have a tough time falling asleep. Beautiful movie, just very scary. Tarsem directed it, he also did The Fall.

We got a few more inches of snow but we also had some warmth and so we were able to drive out and get Rubie to her parents. It was slow going in the truck. Dad had chains. Seabeck roads were mostly slush. Not so bad but probably only really navigable by seasoned drivers. Rubie invited us to Karaoke at her place and I got halfway through Aqua's Cartoon Heroes. Her mum prepared us a massive to go box of assorted meats. We hugged and we were off to do some last minute shopping. Groceries, gifties, stocking stuffers, etc. I was wearing wellies so the slush was no problem. Nathan hopped around in his trainers.

Nathan won at Monopoly. He got the largest property earliest on in the game. I was too nice on him and should have asked for more. Very fun.

I called into work and my Sunday shift was cancelled but I am for sure working markdowns on Wednesday so yeah, I'll be going back to Portland on Tuesday.

No comments: