hi

hi

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fellini or Bellini?

The Contour and Prius escaped the snow! Barely! We have trouble getting up the hill on the first go but in a few more days we should be okay.

After some bacon and apple, Nate took me to my friend Peelers for a wee visit. Sucks depending on a ride from the old folks because then you depend on them and they always tuck into bed early. Only was able to stay till 8:30 and time passed by fast.

We watched Federico Fellini's Amarcord. I always forget I don't like coming of age stories because they never have a real end and are just a segment of a life. Ryu Murakami can do it right but this, well it was good I guess. The first half was really nice but then it just sort of, drifted about. Ma Peeler made spaghetti and tofu meatballs. It was good. We chatted about school and life in general. Watched crappy cable television. I shared my chocolate and cookies.

Ma and pa picked me up in the Prius. I made popcorn and we watched about the first half hour of The Fall before Mom commanded us to sleep.

No comments: