hi

hi

Sunday, October 26, 2008

TrillTrill

The jello went over well at the potluck today. Phil made pie so it was a little overshadowed. He took great offense when someone accused him of it being store bought. Sadly, it was gone before I could have a piece. At first it looked like no one would show but about 10 people did come and we got a wild game of Apples to Apples going. Food was consumed, laughs were had, a couple costumes were worn, I got a little sick on candy, and the time passed by. I got a pretty good number of cards considering we were playing the game with about 15 people. Too bad we were playing to the point where we got fed up with it instead of to a number. Karen still won out right.

I won third place for food and costume and got a pumpkin. I helped them clean up and that was that.

I went to Goodwill to see about the possibility of constructing a new costume. It was crowded and after some good searching I found the perfect sweater, perfect shoes, perfect undershirt, and good socks. Karen is going to lend me her coat to finish it off. As of right now, I look pretty spectacular in my get up. Spot on I must say. If you knew who I was, you would get it right away. I'm excited to wear it. Hairs a bit of a problem but I'll get to that when I get to that.

Sat up with Karen for a few hours tonight. Scribbled out some talking points for my midterm in Science Friction. She worked on her illustration collage.

Tomorrow I start work. How exciting!

No comments: