hi

hi

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elizabeth & Jen

Today I did two things: read Frankenstein and saw Dark Knight with Jen.

I woke up at 7:40 when Cecine left, woke up again at 10 and went back to sleep. Woke up at noon and nodded off before I could get myself out of bed and then woke up at 1:40 and jumped out of bed before my whole afternoon was lost. I pretty much we straight from getting dressed to going to Starbucks. I left the apartment so I could be free from distraction so I could really focus on my reading. I had the usual: tall caramel steamer. I sat reading for many many hours. I saw the after school Frappuchino crowd come and go. And for a while it was just me, the staff, and the plunky music. A lady came in wearing a halter top, a mini skirt that didn't cover her bits, torn fish nets, legwarmers and a headband. She had really beautiful tattoos but it was hard to get past the garb to notice them.

Cecine texted me with information that she was going to get a pizza so I joined her at Bellagio's. The extra tomato didn't go so good with the pizza but still it was better than Hot Lips.

I ate dinner and before I knew it, it was time to go to the theatre. As well as getting free tickets, Jen procured free popcorn and drinks. See, you be nice to people and guess what, they are nice back! Funny how that works out.

Now I plan to put on my jammies and read more Frankenstein.

No comments: