hi

hi

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

meaty day

For lunch dad made burgers. They were scrumptious. It was a perfect meal with chips and pickles and some juice. Lovely. For dinner it was steak, mashed potatoes and beans. I was part of the clean plate club. Delicious. I've not been eating well lately so it was nice to consume something that wasn't ramen.

I did the laundry today. Folded it nice and neat and put some of it away. I tried to show dad the super fast way of folding shirts but I guess you just can't teach and old Joe new tricks.

Watched a series of puppeted/acted documentaries about the mating lives of various animals. It is by Isabella Rossellini and is hilarious. Also watched St. Trinians (I feel like I liked it way more that I rightly should have) and the pilot of Fringe. Fringe seems cool, I think I'll keep with it. Also So You Think You Can Dance was on tonight. A couple spectacular bits but I think most of it will be forgotten by the morning.

Need to do art. Apathy. Making me apathetic.

No comments: