hi

hi

Thursday, June 19, 2008

crooks

Our mailboxes were stolen! We had them, not assembled, in their boxes at the crook in our driveway. They are huge boxes and need a fork lift or several large burly men to lift. Only someone who has been up our driveway would know that they are there. It is a lot of effort and they were stolen! We called all the people(on our driveway to pay to fund that was used to buy the mailboxes) to find out if they moved it and none had. Mum got mad and sad about the steal. About an hour after all the calling and pondering and bewilderment of WHY anyone would steal HEAVY BOXES WITH A SIGN SAYING THEY ARE MAILBOXES we got a call informing us of the location of our boxes.

They had indeed been stolen and dumped way up on Larson lane. Why? I don't know. Mom, dad, and Bill went and retrieved them.

After some minor disputes about where and when and how to get it, mom and I did the first part of renewing my passport; that is to get photos and the forms.

The photos were done at Costco and they turned out really cute. My hair is so long now. We bought a lot of juice and drinks of all sorts. I got a hot dog. Mom went to Curves and worked out. We picked up the D5-11 forms. Need to fill them out still, but I have till Tuesday to do it.

I bought my return to Portland tickets. I leave Tuesday at 3:00pm.

Tomorrow I am going to Seattle and I won't be back till Sunday morning. I'll be hanging with Llyw, Jeanette, Caleb, and Liam. Maybe some other people as well. Fun times ahead!

No comments: