hi

hi

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

these are my cupcake days

Spent all day inside. It was gray and not so pleasant so whatever.

Cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. Did a load of dishes. Made cupcakes for dinner and a cheese steak for lunch. Love those cheesecakes. I make them real good like.

Technically I just got up about fourteen hours ago but like I mentioned before, my body must be realizing it is time to rest so I'll be retiring to bed soon. I'll probably read some though. Cuddle with Ibanez.

Watched QI on mass, like I normally have been doing. Now that I am keeping a list of episodes I have watched, I'm seeing some new QI content! And learning lots of useless facts like uhm well...I can't really think of them right off the bat! Watched the rest of Nathan Barley. The third episode was brilliant but overall it was an okay show. Funny but only slightly my cup of tee. Now I am moving on to The Mighty Boosh.

I'm a little bit bored and a little bit lonely. Lindsay was only home for about five minutes before whisking off to Keesee's. Called Robin but she was out and about.

I registered my ticket today. I'll be coming home this Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still stuck out in the N. Sea. Not sure when I'm getting off. I'll keep in touch. It'll be a week or so.

Anonymous said...

I think the Norwegians could use a little help making Trillycheesesteak sandwiches.