hi

hi

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flanders, Quimby, and Lovejoy

Another day of summer. Mmmm. This is nice. I like having time off. Don't have any real obligations till September. Mom told me I should try to find a job during the summer. BAH! Yeah, right. HAHAHAH. Oh wait, I like money. Damn.

Left the house today. Went out to lunch with Michael. Actually I ate lunch before so I just had cocoa. We went to a nice little place on 23rd and Quimby. They were filming something in there, dunno what but it involved MASSIVE pancakes. Like a foot in diameter each. Possibly bigger. We caught up, chatted, has a dialogue, engaged in discourse, and generally talked.

The 23rd and Nob Hill area is really pretty. Some magnificent houses and apartments there. I would really like to live in that area. It is close and seems quiet.

I stopped by Trader Joe's to get some treats. Such great deals they have!

And then I sat down and watched like four episodes of The Mighty Boosh. Lindsay and I hung out for a bit, but does it really count if you are in your house and they are your roommate? Gavin came over and showed off one of his new lights (for the light show).

Right now, hundreds of people are watching the new Indiana Jones movie. I am probably going to see it on Saturday.

I need to think about doing something artistic. Don't want to totally loose my momentum. Maybe draw some illustrations based upon what I am reading. Or adapt the rest of Piercing (it would actually be fun to work on it more). Maybe I should watch less TV and read more? There's a thought.

No comments: