hi

hi

Monday, May 19, 2008

on again off again

Ended up crashing at Jim's last night. Good times were had. We watched Nathan Barley and The Mighty Boosh, both of which were most assuredly after the grand tradition of British television. Like British tellie, groups of comedians and actors band together and go through different projects together. These shows featured a lot of people I was not familiar with. Thankfully youtube has the rest of the episodes so I can watch the rest.

Today was much cooler but I was still sweating like crazy when I made it home in the morning.

I took two couch naps today. I am really suddenly very tired. I think my school stamina has worn off and now my body knows it is time to rest.

Picked up my pieces from Annie at school. I got a 91% in my painting class.

Took my second nap.

Sort of dazedly watched more QI. Then to get out of the house, exhaustion, and supreme boredom, Lindsay and I went to see Prince Caspian at the Metroplex.

Good movie. Lovely effects. Lovely...actor playing...Prince Caspian. Mmmmm. Sort of an anti-climactic ending. I enjoyed it even though it was a little long. The Biblical overtones were stronger in this movie. It was a nice rest from the heat of the day.

Walking back we ran into Matt. I waved but didn't stop to chat.

I'm still really tired so after another episode of QI, I'll be tucking in.

No comments: