hi

hi

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

squares and holes

I achieved more today than I thought I would. Add that to the fact I might be a little behind...it evens out to being right on track!

Got to school early and photocopied and cut up the fliers for the next Comic Club meeting (the last of the semester). The fliers I designed are a little on the small size but they use large font and are bold so they are semi-eye catching.

We had our final (and only) test in 2D. I did fairly well, though I mixed up chroma and hue when it came to describing chroma. Oh well, that was one little bit. I received an A on my painting compositions that I turned in late. Booyah! In the break between other people finishing up their tests and working on my collage, I put up about half of the fliers for Comic Club. Lots of clumping around in my Wellies and running into Kurt again and again.

Cut up the gouache squares for the rest of the first section of class and cut up some Bristol. Lunch came quick.

Diana and I went to Tea Zone and had decent Strawberry Tea and the delicious perfectly sized Panini they make there. Gave many compliments to the super cute waiter. It was a great lunch, I treated Diana because she made dinner for me a few weeks ago. Today's walk for food was not as brisk as yesterdays but it still is very cold.

Drew out and painted/applied the squares to the background of my collage. I'm now half done! It really didn't take that long to do. Had to work fast as the acrylic dried almost as soon as I had applied it. Just need to think of what to do with my second collage. Hmm. This one is Paranoia so maybe Confidence?

I cut up and paneled all the pages for my Time Arts comic. Much of the time was spent figuring out more likes and dislikes for the characters and talking about the sheer awesome that are board games. Still, now that they are all drawn out it will be easy to just put the art in. The panels are also TINY so I won't have much room for detail.

Yoga wasn't so bad but my elbows were giving me some trouble. I still can't support my weight at all.

I punched out holes to use for the other part of my collage and that is all that I got done tonight after Yoga. I'm not worried. I'm on track. If I keep saying that I'll believe it.

No comments: