hi

hi

Monday, December 10, 2007

geoduck vs sloth

Back to it all after a very disappointing weekend. Managed to get to school right on time only to find Art History cancelled. There will be no final exam, only the paper. So that's pretty...non stress.

Sat about and chatted with people. Robin drew me for her drawing project. Looks like me; she really got my nose. It is fun modeling for people.

We did teacher reviews in 2D design. Yeah mine wasn't so favorable in the whole "did you learn the concepts?" part. We had a review for the exam on Wednesday. I'm not too worried about it seeing as how I get her feebly explained concepts.

Had some Quizno's for lunch. Tasty though pricey. Cidney is leaving PNCA for Evergreen. Tabitha didn't know what a Geoduck was. She does now.

I have one of my collages planned out. Whoo! Just have to put it together and plan out the other one. Busy week ahead!

In Time Arts we looked at some installations of Rose's. Pretty cool animated projections; might be spooky if they blended more in with the surroundings. Wrote out and thumbnailed my comic. Helped Diana brainstorm, talked about weird Internet stuff, chatted about food, and even had a dialogue about smashing TV's. I'm on track.

Couldn't find my gloves so my hands were numb when I returned home. Designed the new Comic Club meeting flier. Might use it, might not. Hmmn.

No comments: