hi

hi

Thursday, February 11, 2016

on a quest for deluxe churros


Today was pretty busy! Former Boss called me in to do a quick rush job, so I did that scattered through the day as I got more info. And I still found time to draw a comic and get 3/4 of the way done with my card (it's printed, editioned, and has one of four colors done, maybe five, but it's easy coloring). Whoo! I started watching Jane the Virgin and WHAT A DELIGHTFUL SHOW! So fun so good! I can't wait to watch it all and be sad there's no more to watch.

And I'm setting this blog to post at a certain time so DAD won't SEE WHEN I'M WRITING IT (hint: late).

Also I watched the Funny or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art of The Deal. WHICH IS A FIFTY MINUTE SKIT THING about an old video Trump made. JOHNNY DEPP PLAYS TRUMP IN A BUNCH OF MAKEUP! It's so weird and brilliant, and it flows really well too. Like it doesn't feel as long as it is, as any five minutes of it stands as satire. It's seriously bonkers. Google it. Watch it.

No comments: