hi

hi

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

go away snow, we don't like you


Really, Washington? Snow? Again? And four inches! Stop it. Just seriously...stop. And four inches? Who can sled in that? That sucks! It is just an inconvenient amount of snow. Now the streets will be icy, but nothing will be cancelled. Totally lame.

Anyway. I spent the afternoon working on a pamphlet for Grandpa's memorial. It took a lot of Microsoft Word jiggery pokery, but I did it. Part of it required positioning the text off the page itself, so that it would show up when it printed. I dunno. It was odd. But it worked! I even did an insert that was the obituary. It featured a young photo of grandpa, while the outside had a recent photo. It looks quite nice, though the ink started to run out in the printer. So the photo is black and white, instead of color. Still, it looks good. I used some of my left over thesis paper to print it, so it is thicker than regular printer paper, which is nice.

So I did that, and that was good. I also spent a while in front of the fireplace keeping warm. Didn't venture out into the snow. It was dark by the time it was really accumulating. Mom got home safely, so that was good.

Lunch was hot dog sandwiches, and dinner was salmon burger. Mmm. Ma and pa watched The Flinstones. I watched Nordic television. I hope the snow melts soon.

What will I accomplish tomorrow?

No comments: