hi

hi

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

bismillah

Did a bunch of driving today. Well I sat in the back seat while dad drove. I started reading Habibi, which is simply wonderful. The art is beautiful. The story layers are...just unbelievable. It is so well conceived, and I'm just starting! It really does the comic thing so well. Couldn't be done in any other medium, and I love art like that.

We picked up Grandpa's ashes in Sequim, then swung by the cafe that Celia works at. Had a delicious lunch with lots of tasty treats. Dad and I shared a tuna sandwich and there were pastries galore. Celia spoiled us. We swung by a lavender store and picked up a present for Joyce. Ahh lavender stores. They are so smelly in a good way.

Stopped by Mats Mats for a little bit as well. Grandma seemed in better spirits, and her health had improved since the last visit as well, which is always good. We gave Joyce her present, and there was some sorting out of the memorial arrangements.

I wonder how I could spice up my blog. A joke? What's the difference between a well dressed man and a tired dog?

...
...
...

One wears a suit, the other just pants!

Anyway, back at home, I did the Internet thing and Dad made me a hot dog sandwich. It was quite good. Well, I put the mustard and ketchup on myself. I'm a big girl.

I think there are some tasks that need accomplishing tomorrow. Suddenly, Tuesday has arrived.

No comments: