hi

hi

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

old school is new school

Ooff, I am tired. Up late drawing portraits and I will be getting up early tomorrow to finish my packing.

Got up at noon. So bad at getting out of bed. Pretty soon I'll be getting up for school. Baaah.

Finished my watercolors for Morgaine in the morning, then I resolved my school stuff and drove to Bremerton. Car drove perfectly fine. Olympic College is so much larger, and different, now. A lot of shiny looking buildings. Went to the Student Services area and got a new ID and parking permit. Swung by the book store and found out which text books I need. Only one, but it is pricey.

Got some fast food on the way back home, and that opted me out of dinner.

Folded my laundry. Packed the majority of my bag. Hauled down about 2/3's of my books from the minibarn. I am organizing my books in a "have read" "haven't read" and "currently reading" sections. All though comics, text, and art books are different. I'm trying to not start any new books till I finish one.

Then I watched British panel shows and worked on portraits. Now I get up in like...six hours.

Todays Portrait Is: Clint Eastwood.



.........gone yachting!

No comments: